| Paste Wizard
Runs on 10.12+
Paste Wizard is an easy to use clipboard manager that allows you to save multiple clipboards and be able to paste them again later. It has the following advantages:
- Compact grid display allows you to see and select from many saved clipboards at once.
- Handles all types of clipboards.
- Clipboards produced by many automatic typing utilities
(like TextExpander, Butler, TypeIt4Me, Typinator, Keyboard
1Password, etc.) are ignored.
- Recognition of special text types in clipboards allows convenient pasting or operation.
- You can quickly search the grid to find clipboards you want.
- You can edit
text clipboards you
have already saved.
- You can lock clipboards so they are not displaced by new ones.
- You can delete individual, unlocked, or ALL saved clipboards (for example if they contain sensitive data).
- You can paste multiple clipboards rapidly
- You can securely and easily fill
- Clipboards are also optionally available from an icon in the menu bar.
- Security features allow you to minimize sensitive data lying around in saved clipboards.
- You can maintain multiple
clipboards for different purposes and with different
- You can quickly enter notes directly into clipboards for later use.
- You can encrypt your saved clipboard contents.
- You can use Dropbox
to backup or synchronize
your clipboard contents across multiple machines.
on Mac Os 10.12+.
It is required that the keyboard shortcut on your system to paste is command-v, and that the keyboard shortcut to copy by command-c, the common defaults.
- Paste Wizard is a modern 64-bit application that runs on Mac OS 10.12+, whereas Paste Master is a 32 bit application that ran on Mac OS 10.5+. Mac OS 10.15+ will not run 32 bit applications.
- Paste Master was a preference pane that was configured using System Preferences, whereas Paste Wizard is a regular application.
Q: Why do you allow backup and syncing via Dropbox but not via iCloud?
A: Dropbox is used for backwards compatibility with the legacy application Paster Master.
1.0 - Initial Release.
1.1 - Bug fixes; updated Help.
1.2 - Feature enhancements:
- Added the option to changes the size of clipboards in the menu bar menu.
- You can now paste into the Registration dialog.
You may distribute Paste Wizard unmodified via any media.